Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh my goodness it's been that long.....

Wow,I didn't realize I haven't updated my blog since August LOL. I have been so busy. I was working at our Christian school,Apostolic Christian Academy,between that and taking care of things at home I had very little time to work on my blog.

Now that summer is here I can update you with a few things that have been going around here.

First off my little girl Carissa has the Holy Ghost! It was an awesome evening. She recieved this wonderful gift in October. I cried like a baby when she recieved it. That meant my whole family now had the Holy Ghost. I was beaming with pridea and felt so blessed I was overwhelmed.

Here is a picture someone took for me,while I was praying with her. It's not the best quality because it was taken from a cell phone but I believe it caught the power of the mement just fine.

Remember I said that meant that my whole family had the Holy Ghost,well little did I know how things would change. When you put your life in God's hands and put him in charge you never know where he will take you and how blessed your life can be because of it.

My nephew that I refer to as my son,is living with us. We are raising him. He is 8 years old and full of love and joy.

He is a blessing to our family and is absolutely tickeled to be a part of our household. He is full of questions and is eager to learn. I love teaching him and he just obsorbes as much information as he can.

I have been praying about something for a long while now. And the Lord has given me my answer. I will talk about that more at a later time though.

This brings me to our oldest son Jason's high school graduation. I still can't believe that he is old enough to graduate. In the weeks before his graduation my mind was flooded with memories,all the little things that we don't think much about at the time and many of the monumental things as well.

The night of his graduation I was emotional of course. I cried and smiled at the same time. Now he is going onto his next phase of life,college. He has been accepted in a university around here and starts in August.


Time really does fly. We are so proud of him and know he is going to do great in the future.

Well that's all the time I have for now.

God Bless,
Tammy

No comments: