Monday, June 25, 2012

Been dealing with a lot lately.......

My health has taken a hit, I have been suffering from migraines for a while now. It runs in my family and it's not just an every now and then migraine but chronic migraines. I have been seeing a doctor and we have been trying to figure out the right combination of medications to help me.

In the meantime..... I suffer from a migraine every 4 days. With symptoms on the 3rd day. I am taking a medication to prevent them but I have only started it and it has yet to work. I know we will have to raise to dosage until we find the right dosage for me. I also take imitrex when I get a migraine and thank God it works wonderfully.

I also put bio freeze across my forehead, I eat every 3 hours (or as close to it as possible). I limit junk and eat more natural foods. I drink tons of water. I am doing my part and praying for a healing.

I just wanted to let you all know why I have not been blogging.


God Bless,
Tammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Also see my web page - Local cleaning services