Monday, January 23, 2012

If this doesn't make you change the way you eat.....

Then nothing will. This was posted on facebook for livebetterin2012.




What does this picture tell you? My doctor has had this "processed food" on her counter ever since 2010 and 2011 respectively. I asked her why she had it out, she stated "to show people what they are putting into their bodies". This is man-made "processed food", not real food. Over time real food will decay, grow mold and produce a decomposing odor. This "processed food" has not done any of that, matter of fact it has kept it's original size, shape and texture. Your body has to work harder to breakdown and digest this stuff over real food. Since I've seen this, I have not had any fast food.

And to think we went there for dinner after church yesterday. Boy do I wish I would have seen this before then. I know in my heart of hearts that the way I feel about changing out the way my family eats and the type of foods they eat is right.

I am on a journey to buy fewer and fewer processed foods and cooking/baking more and more from scratch. I have a couple of really good articles  I am going to share with you all soon. But for now just let this ponder in your thoughts for a moment.

God Bless,
Tammy

No comments: