Tuesday, December 29, 2009

At my house


The above picture is of our Siberian Husky KiKi I took during the blizzard,she loves the snow


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Did you over do it this year eating to many cookies,cakes and pies. LOL That's a yummy part of the Christmas season. : )

We have been dealing one after another snow and ice and cold. It has been a doozy of a winter already. If the first week of winter is to be a sign to the rest of the winter it's going to be a bad one.

Today I am trying to get the house in order again. I made lists for the kids and they are busy working to get their chores completed. I have my list ready and have been working and marking off as I go. We have the tree down and just need to finish putting the decorations down and put them away. I am going to have John help me rearrange our living room. One of the side effect of my disability I can't do any moving or lifting of well much of anything,it's frustrating but that's the hand I have been dealt.

I am going to make cheese burgers with all the fixings for lunch today and make steak hoggies for dinner. The boys are looking forward to eating today. LOL Just like males huh,they do best with a full tummy.

Well I am now out of time,God Bless.

Happy Homemaking

No comments: