Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday at my house



The above picture was taken by John's brother and his wife while on vacation on year. Though I don't remember what city they were in,I thought this was such a neat picture. I wonder if we would get a free meal if we went to that resturuant,maybe if we showed our ID to prove we were Johnny and Tammy. LOL

Life has been busy around our house,as it is for many of you I would suspect. I have had so much going on that I feel like my mind is going 100 miles per hour. I had such great plans to bake and bake and bake and bake this year,sad to say I have bakes nothing. Yes that's right nothing,I have been so busy with the kids things and then church and we have had some family problems to deal with. It's just been a very hard year for us all around and this month has been no different,but God is good and still in control.

We finally got our shopping all finished and all things with the help of my dear husband are wrapped,THANK GOD! I have to say that I'm not a shopper but I hate wrapping even more,LOL. But it's all finished up and I am very happy about that.

Carissa is doing great at the Christain school ACA,her test scores are all awesome. Makes me feel so good to see her excelling. The boys are all doing so well,they are keeping their priorities straight which is a big things nowadays. Jason has seen first hand what can happen when you get careless,a friend of his is going to be a dad at the ripe ole age of 16. So sad!

Brandon had his very first high school varsity wrestling match last night,well he actually had 2 and he won both of them. He did so great! We are so proud of him. He has really dedicated himself to this sport and he loves it. He gives God the glory for all he does and he has been blessed for it.

Well it looks like I am out of time so until next time,God Bless.
Happy Homemaking

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: