Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Planning Monday




I haven't posted a menu in a while. Well I haven't been blogging much lately. I have so much going on in my personal life that I set blogging aside for the most part. Maybe one day I will share with you all what I have been dealing with.

Monday - Mock chef boy r dee beef macaroni,rolls,tossed salad

Tuesday - Spaghetti,rollls,tossed salad

Wednesday - Chicken nuggets,mac & cheese,green beans

Thursday - Oven fried chicken breast ( I have been told it tastes like Bk's chicken breast,LOL),mash potatoes,gravy,buttered corn

Friday - Hearty chili,corn bread

Saturday - Wrestling (2 days) Braxton - Breakfast for dinner-pancakes and sausage

Sunday - Days 2 of wrestling meet Braxton - beans n franks,mac & cheese,fried potatoes

Note :
when I do not mention a fruit or vegetable on a given day it doesn't mean I do not set out vegetables or fruit or both. I usually set out what is left over as well as fresh fruits and cut up vegetables. Or we may have apple sauce or a can fruit (canned in juice of course and sugar free)















Happy Homemaking
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: